Quick post for “Three Hit Thursday.”
One of the funniest books I’ve read that still taught me life lessons:
- Living with a seal caught me by surprise with how funny it is. Thank you to Matt Neuman for recommending it to me.
- The author is a very successful business man who is always trying to make himself better. He knows this can be uncomfortable at times. So he decides to bring discomfort inside his home and invites a highly decorated Navy seal to live with him for 30 days and boss him around whenever he wants to train him and make him uncomfortable. Between the SEAL’s hilarious and serious personality and the unbelievable workouts they do, you’ll enjoy this one.
- Disclaimer: There is plenty of cussing. Probably to be expected from a navy SEAL. You’ve been fore-warned.
Podcast that I’m addicted to:
- Lewis Howes is a former pro football player turned entrepreneur. A lot of his writing and posts are about success and mindset and the guests he brings on his podcasts are awesome! He takes a similar approach that I do with this blog of gathering the smartest people in the world and seeing what we can learn and steal from them.
- For example: I didn’t think I could learn much from Ceser Millan, but his interview was great and his story of illegal immigrant to world renowned speaker and training is amazing!
- If you look at the picture of the Cesar Millan video – you’ll see “Living with a seal” on the desk next to him – funny coincidence I guess.
Quote that I’ve been thinking about this week:
Hope you enjoyed this week’s “Three Hit Thursday.”